Thursday 15 October 2009

Coriander Chapathi


This is a recipe from my amma's (mother) cook book. She used to make them during my college days. This recipe can be had without any side dish. It goes very well with pickle. Even my friends used to like this dish very much.

Coriander Chapathi

Ingredients:
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Coriander finely chopped: 1/2 cup
Red chilli powder: 1/2tsp
Jeera powder: 1/4tsp
Salt
Oil:  for smearing on the chapathis

Method:
Add all the ingredients in a large bowl except oil, mix well. Then add water little by little & make dough.
Let dough rest for half an hour.
Roll out the dough into chapathis & fry on the tawa adding little oil.

2 comments:

Preethi said...

You just read my mind... My next post was METHI CHAPATHI

Unknown said...

i think we can add some finely chopped coriander with ur prev potato n peas chapathi recipe..... it adds gud smell.